- Create The Cross Within/Without :
In solitude, close your eyes and send your prana out in all 4 directions at once. Helps to actualize the cross within as well as without. Self-observe results.
- Sensing Aims:
- Put heat into hand/foot
- Throw an object
Look at it
Walk confidently towards object
- With another student, close eyes and try to find each other by feeling for specific energies
- Generate the open, warm spinning of the heart chakra
- Walking Backwards:
Walk backwards. Force self-observation to the back of the body to create a better form of full-body awareness. Self-observe results in all centers.
- "Right" Posture Aims:
Strike just the right posture that best illustrates the following Self-observe results in all centers:
- Switching Into A Pair Of Opposite Aims:
Strike just the right posture for the following pair of opposites, deliberately switching back and forth. Self-observe results:
- Negative, neutral, positive emotional states
- Enneagram Aim:
- In silence, act out the types of the Enneagram. Create just the right posture to characterize each type.
- At first, just walk around the circumference "morphing" from one type to the next.
- Then morph from 1 to 4 to 2 to 8 to 5 to7 to 1.
- Last but not least, morph from 9 to 3 to 6 to 9.
Self-observe results in all centers.
- Good and Evil Aim:
List at length the various qualities of both Good and Evil. Become each attribute in the moving center only. Embody the quality. Self-observe results.
- Foot Aim:
While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change directions and there is nothing you can do about it.